ENTRANCE EXAMINATION REQUIREMENTS
Educational program: «5В042300 - Art-management»
The previous levels of education for applicants for this specialty can be:
1. certificate of secondary education (11 classes) and a certificate of the School of Music;
2. secondary specialized education in the field of various arts (artistic, theatrical, musical, choreographic, etc.);
3. secondary special education in the specialty "Management".
The entrant must have a state document on secondary (complete) general education or higher education.
Preference for admission is for people with primary and secondary special music education.
І. Creative examination - preparation and presentation of the project.
Protection of the project will reveal the potential of the entrant, creative and organizational abilities before the examination board.
The entrant should develop a project in the field of culture, which consists of the following sections:
1. the autobiographical data of the entrant;
2. a documentary portfolio describing the achievements of the applicant (attach copies of diplomas and certificates);
3. description of the project (no less than 3 pages);
4. presentation (in electronic and printed form).
All documents must be collected in a folder with files.
The title page of the project should contain personal information about the applicant, the place and date of the document.
Next is the self-description sheet. In this case, you do not need to write only autobiographical data, you must specify personal characteristics.
The next section is a documentary portfolio describing all the achievements, both personal and in the field of learning. If there are diplomas about successes in the Olympiads and competitions, then they need to be attached. The next section is a description of the submitted project (no more than 3 pages, 14 font Times New Roman).The entrant should as much as possible explain the essence of the proposed topic.
The final section is the presentation of the project itself.
ІІ. The second stage of the entrance exams is a colloquium.
The Colloquium examines the overall cultural level of development, their orientation and predisposition to social and cultural activities, the ability to correctly build relationships with people.
Purpose of the colloquium:
1. As soon as possible, read the esthetic views of the applicant, the cultural level, the worldview;
2. Identify the ability of the entrant to orient in matters of art;
3. Identify the ability to navigate in contemporary international and public life (problems);
4. Find out how deeply the entrant knows and understands the materials;
5. Identify the entrant level of logical thinking, erudition;
6. Identify the ability to highlight the main thing; evidence; clarity; accuracy; pace; intonation;
7. Identify the ability to use non-verbal means of communication (gestures, facial expressions, intonations);
8. Identify the ability to justify your professional choice reasonably.
This stipulates the preparation of entrants to the roles of leaders and reformers in the organizations of culture and art; development of strategic thinking, entrepreneurial skills, and ability to innovate; the ability to apply knowledge in the field of business and management to complex business problems of culture and art; to continuous learning and personal development.
ІІІ. COMPREHENSIVE APPLICANT TEST
The applicant who successfully passed the test is given a special pass with a photograph.Testing is carried out in the following subjects:
1. History of Kazakhstan
2. Kazakh or Russian language at the choice of the applicant